Your shopping cart is empty.
PRG Fine Art Printing and Pop Revolution Gallery has websites to offer artists.
• Print Fulfillment sites are for photographers and artists who want to offer prints online and have PRG Fine Art Printing handle all the printing of the images.
• Prices listed below are for the STANDARD website package which includes all the Art Storefront features and up to 2000 products.
• Agreements are set up in one year lengths, agreements are automatically renewed unless cancelled 1 month prior to year agreement
• Artist has full access to creative control over their website with ability to add/delete images and edit content
• Artist can use their own domain name or use a generic Art Storefronts domain name like www.yourname.artstorefronts.com, personal domain names are purchased by the artist
• One time website set up fee of $40 includes basic set-up of up to 5 pages:
- Home Page with slideshow and content
- Artwork Page with 6 images (additional images are $3 each to set up), this page includes all the printing functionality you will need to sell prints and an easy to use checkout for customers
- About Page
- Contact Page
- Blog Page if wanted
- Additional pages are set up at a fee of $10 each
Print Fulfillment Site
• Your Print Fulfillment site is $600.00 per year, billed yearly.
• The first $100.00 in print orders from your site will be free of charge. Once $100.00 is reached, billing will begin for the orders at our wholesale pricing each month.
• Wholesale pricing is also available for personal print orders you place, these are paid at time of order or pickup.
• We DO NOT take commissions on print orders or originals from your site.
The sites listed above are Print Fulfillment site. Prints are ordered through the website and PRG Fine Art Printing receives the orders, prints them, and ships them directly to the customer. All monies are deposited directly into the artists bank account.
There are a few ways to set up a Print Fulfillment site. These sites are set up with custom print media and sizes the artist wants to offer.
Sites can also be set up to offer all media and print options that PRG Fine Art Printing offers through it's own printing site.
The presence of this badge signifies that this business has officially registered with the Art Storefronts Organization and has an established track record of selling art.
It also means that buyers can trust that they are buying from a legitimate business. Art sellers that conduct fraudulent activity or that receive numerous complaints from buyers will have this badge revoked. If you would like to file a complaint about this seller, please do so here.
The Art Storefronts Organization has verified that this business has provided a returns & exchanges policy for all art purchases.
Our products are 100% guaranteed. For full refund please return product to store and refund will be issued. Call with further questions on refunds.
This website provides a secure checkout with SSL encryption.
The Art Storefronts Organization has verified that this Art Seller has published information about the archival materials used to create their products in an effort to provide transparency to buyers.
All our canvas products and several fine art papers are OBA-free to ensure 100% archival materials. We use Canon's Lucia pigments which are 100% archival also.
This is only visible to you because you are logged in and are authorized to manage this website. This message is not visible to other website visitors.
Click on any Image to continue
Below, select which favorite lists you would like to save this product into.
We're always here to help. Use the Chat feature on the lower right or feel free to call or email us with questions about file preparation, placing orders, updating orders already sent, shipping requests, etc.
105 East Main St
Mason, OH 45040
Hours of Operation:
firstname.lastname@example.org Off Hours by Appointment See Maps below for directions